Emergency+ app and Triple Zero (000)
Australia’s Emergency+ app for iOS, Android and Windows devices to:
- provide the caller with information about when to call Triple Zero (000)
- provide the caller with information about who to call in various non-emergency situations
- State Emergency Service (SES) (132 500)
- Police Assistance Line (131 444)
- Crime Stoppers (1800 333 000)
- Health Direct Australia (1800 022 222)
- National Relay Service
- assist the caller to dial the relevant number
- display the GPS coordinates of the phone’s location that the caller can read out to the emergency operator.
Triple Zero Kids Challenge
Kids will learn about getting help by playing games and solving mysteries. They’ll learn about safety messages and hear what happens when you call Triple Zero. Along the way they will meet the “Zeros” as they are guided step by step through the game.